1.03.2010

I Need You, Ashley

So last night before i went to bed i kept hoping that you were there waiting. i kept wising that i could sleep next to you and whisper 'I love you' into your ear. i kept wishing that i could kiss you. that i could wrap my arms around you [and never let you go]. i miss you. i miss hugging you and kissing you. i miss the sound of your voice. i miss holding your hand. I Love You. i cannot wait for forever to start with you. it will be amazing. you are amazing. i have never felt this way about anyone before. yo make me feel so good about myself. you have proven me wrong. Someone truly amazing can love me. i am so amazing happy now that you are in my life. I cannot wait to see you. i cannot wait to sleep next to you. i cannot wait to be with you. You're so amazing. kind and caring. beautiful and dorky [in the best possible way]. i cannot get enough of you and all of the amazingness that you have to offer. thank you for all that you have done [the ornaments, and cards and the night we spent together [it's the most amazing night i have ever had]]. just the thought of you makes me smile. I Love You, Ashley Lynn. Every single thing about You. You're the girl of my dreams. you're my final thought before i go to sleep and my first thought when i wake up in the morning. I Love You. I Love You. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment