1.05.2010

I wrote this for You. [i hope you like it]

Before He lies down He grabs a teddy bear
He clutches it close and doesn't let go
He pretends it's Her.
As the tears start to roll down his face
He thinks of Her.
How happy She makes Him.
It helps
But missing Her is too much for His heart to handle.
As He sobs into the fabric
He holds it tighter.
Just wishing that he could be with her.
She's the most amazing girl in the world to Him
He feels invincible when He's with Her.
The sound of Her voice instantly calms Him down.
If only He could hear it in this moment.
His weakest.
The moment He needs it the most.
Her hugs are the best.
Strong and comforting, there are never enough for Him.
Her kisses are magic.
Tender and loving, they leave Him begging for more.
The spaces between His fingers were made for Hers.
Her smile lights up his day.
Looking at Her pictures makes his eyes glimmer.
If only for a second.
There's no place He'd rather be than by Her side every night
Whispering sweet 'I Love You's' into Her ear.
She's everything to Him.
He wants to spend every moment with Her.
But, alas,
She is there
and He is here.
They'll be together someday.
But until then,
He'll just have to hold on to that teddy bear
Until He can hold on to Her once more.

1 comment:

  1. I will always love this poem!
    I will always love lying next to you when we sleep.
    I will always love being next to you.
    I will always love having you in my arms.
    I will always love being held in your arms.
    I will always love you're sweet, tender, caring kisses.
    I will always love you're warm embraces.
    I will always love YOU!

    I'm proud to call you my Boyfriend.
    I can't wait to call you my Husband.
    I am more than blessed to be able to call you mine.

    I Love You!

    ReplyDelete